1) How long have you been coming to FL?
2014, since the first day we started in the back yard of PastorPaula’s house.
2) Why/How did you first come to FL? Were you invited by someone? See us on social media?
I was told by my mom that Pastor Paula was opening a church and immediately my heart knew it was where I was supposed to be.
3) What’s your favorite thing about serving as Worship Pastor?
I love it! I love to sing and enter into the presence of God. I enjoy watching the congregation enter into God presence, too.
4) Favorite Scripture? Tell us why this is so meaningful for you.
Ephesians 4:32 “Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.”
No matter what is going on–no matter what has happened to you or whatever you have caused–God forgives and so should we.
5) What’s one thing you want people to know about Freedom Life?
Freedom life is like home. The feeling you get after a long day, when you walk into your home; peace and relief consume you. That is what Freedom Life Church is…family and a peaceful home.
6) Your hobbies?
I love singing God’s praises. I also love spending time with my family, hunting the wonderful wildlife God has provided.
Favorite old hymn? O the Blood of Jesus is one of those songs that will never lose its power.