Meetups Fall Semester...
August 25 - November 16, 2019
- Single's "Let's Eat" - Weekly on Sundays, 12:30pm. Led by Joel Daugherty.
- FL Online - Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30pm. Led by Amanda Seymour.
- Prayer MeetUp - Weekly on Mondays, 6:00pm at Freedom Life. Led by Chalma Pittman.
- Chateau du Lac Outreach MeetUp - Bi-Weekly on Mondays, 10:00am. Led by Elaine Bolton & Carey Young
- Lakewood Bible Study MeetUp - Weekly on Mondays, 7:00pm. Led by Paula Raley.
- Vocal Lessons MeetUp - Bi-Weekly on Mondays, 12pm. Led by Rachel Powell & Cortney Znidarsic.
- Coffee MeetUp - Weekly at Stellar Beans on Tuesdays, 7:00am. Led by Tatsi McKissick.
- Worship MeetUp - Weekly at Freedom Life on Wednesdays, 6:00pm. Led by Rachel Powell.
- Women's "Battlefield of the Mind" - Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00am. Led by Monique Brunson.
- Men's MeetUp - Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00pm. Led by Tim Brunson.
- Women's Overcomer Bible Study MeetUp - Bi-Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00pm. Led by Shanyetta Hypolite.
- Women's Healthy Living - Bi-Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00pm. Led by Cindy Cromer.
- Families MeetUp - Bi-Weekly, Saturday, 12:00pm.
- Youth MeetUp - Various times & locations.
- Women's Saturday MeetUp - Bi-Weekly at Vanessa London's at 9:00am. Led by Vanessa & Darline Huval.
Doing Life Together
We're gathering in small groups around the Lake Charles area to encourage one another and enjoy the fellowship of a caring church family.
Acts 2 tells us how the first-century church grew from a small group of believers to a thriving fellowship of thousands.
All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord’s Supper), and to prayer.
- Acts 2:42 (NLT)
Meetups are an informal gathering in a casual setting--whether it's your favorite coffee shop, a local park, or someone's home.
FL Meetups are a place where you can share your story and hear the stories of others on this faith journey. We pray for one another and share the love of Christ in a deep and meaningful way, forging friendships and carrying out the Great Commission, making disciples who make disciples.
We have a spring semester and a fall semester, with a summer break and a short winter break. You can attend a Meetup by just showing up, or you can contact us for meeting details.