Doing Life Together
We're gathering in small groups around the Lake Charles area to encourage one another and enjoy the fellowship of a caring church family.
Acts 2 tells us how the first-century church grew from a small group of believers to a thriving fellowship of thousands.
All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord’s Supper), and to prayer.
- Acts 2:42 (NLT)
Meetups are an informal gathering in a casual setting--whether it's your favorite coffee shop, a local park, or someone's home.
FL Meetups are a place where you can share your story and hear the stories of others on this faith journey. We pray for one another and share the love of Christ in a deep and meaningful way, forging friendships and carrying out the Great Commission, making disciples who make disciples.
We have a spring semester and a fall semester, with a summer break and a short winter break. You can attend a Meetup by just showing up, or you can contact us for meeting details.
Spring 2019 Meetups Schedule
Feb. 17 - May 5
- Financial Meetup - Sundays @ 1 p.m. @ FL (weekly). Led by Joel Daugherty. (Starts Feb. 17)
- Young Moms Meetup - Sundays, bi-weekly @ 4 p.m. @ Trissa's home. Led by Cortney Znidarsic and Trissa Stanley. (Starts Feb. 24)
- Coffee Meetup - Tuesdays @ 7 a.m. @ Starbucks on Ryan (weekly). Led by Tatsi McKissick.
- Worship Team Meetup - Wednesdays @ 6:30 p.m. (weekly). Led by Rachel Powell.
- Women’s A.M. Meetup - Thursdays @ 10:30 a.m. @ FL (bi-weekly). Led by Jeannie George.
- Women’s P.M. Meetup - Thursdays @ 6:00 @ FL (weekly). Led by Shanyetta Hypolite.
- Men’s Meetup - Thursdays @ 6:30 @ FL (weekly). Led by Tim Brunson.
- Families Meetup - Fridays, bi-weekly @ Morgans' home, 6 PM. Led by Mitch & Shannon Bihm and Tim & Monique Brunson.
- Women’s Weekend Meetup - Saturdays, bi-weekly @ 9 a.m. @ Vanessa's home. Led by Vanessa London.
- Women’s “Immovable” Meetup with Julie G - Saturdays, March 2 - April 13, 10 am - 12 p.m. @ FL. Led by Julie Giordano.
- Youth Meetup - Saturdays, bi-weekly @ Epperson’s. Led by Darline Huval.