Doing Life Together
We're gathering in small groups around the Lake Charles area to encourage one another and enjoy the fellowship of a caring church family.
Acts 2 tells us how the first-century church grew from a small group of believers to a thriving fellowship of thousands.
All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord’s Supper), and to prayer.
- Acts 2:42 (NLT)
Meetups are an informal gathering in a casual setting--whether it's your favorite coffee shop, a local park, or someone's home.
FL Meetups are a place where you can share your story and hear the stories of others on this faith journey. We pray for one another and share the love of Christ in a deep and meaningful way, forging friendships and carrying out the Great Commission, making disciples who make disciples.
We have a spring semester and a fall semester, with a summer break and a short winter break. You can attend a Meetup by just showing up, or you can contact us for meeting details.
Fall 2018 Meetups Schedule
August 26 - November 17, 2018
- Youth Dance Meetup, 12:30PM at the church
- Coffee Shop Meetup, 7AM - Facilitator: Tatsi McKissick
Meets at Starbucks on Nelson
- Mocha Meetup, Stellar Beans 7 AM. Facilitators: Cindy & Ariel Cromer.
- Women's Outreach Meetup, 5:30 - 7:30PM at sober living house. See Dawn Crum for details or fill out the Meetups Interest form on this page.
- Getting Healthy Meetup, 5:30-6:30 PM at Pastor Paula's house, 303 Heather St. Lake Charles.
- Men's Meetup, 6:30 PM at the church. Facilitator: Pastor Joel Daugherty
- Mom & Me Meetup, 2PM. Meets every other week at various locations. Facilitator: Brittany Roux
- Married Couples Meetup every other Friday at various locations.
- Youth Meetup - 6:30 - 8PM every other week at the Bihms' house.
- Women of Purpose Meetup, 9AM every other Saturday, locations TBA. Facilitator: Darline Huval