UPDATE JUNE 25, 2020
According to the Governor, for the next 28 days we will remain in Phase 2. We are asking all who come to church to wear your mask until seated in the sanctuary and to social distance. You can remove your mask once seated, but when you stand up to go anywhere then please put it back on. This will be required as we are trying to protect you and others at the same time. Please leave blue taped pews open.
If you are at high risk or experiencing Covid-19 symptoms please stay home and take care of yourselves!
We look forward to seeing everyone Sunday! God bless you~Pastor Paula
COVID-19 CHURCH INFO
We will be having church Sunday morning at 10 AM at Freedom Life Church.
(NURSERY ages 0-4 will be provided)
PLEASE READ THE INFO BELOW FOR IMPORTANT DETAILS.
INFORMATION ON COVID-19 GUIDELINES:
- We are not having childrens or youth services in person due to the social distancing orders.
- Your children are welcome to sit with you during our services because it will be difficult to keep them at a safe distance from their friends and we will need parents to help.
- We will have an Online Children’s Service at 5pm and our Online Youth Service at 6pm SUNDAY, so parents please encourage your children to participate.
- We want everyone to stay safe so we will submit ourselves to the orders of the President of the US and to our Governor.
- They ask that families sit together and that they are 6 ft apart from others. Our pews will be marked and as you come in, you will be greeted, brought to the sanitation center where sanitizer, wipes and masks will be available to you and then to your pews where we will ask for you to remain until the service is over with the exception of going to the restroom or an emergency.
- We will have section helpers that will be there to answer any questions.
- We are asking for everyone to wear masks and if you don’t have one, we will provide one. Decorate your mask and lets have fun with it.
- If you are at high risk for the COVID-19 virus, we recommend that you watch the service online on the Freedom Life LC Facebook page and Paula Raley’s Facebook page.