Associate Pastor and Family Ministries
1) When did you start coming to Freedom Life?
In 2015. Been coming to Freedom Life about 3 1/2 years
2) Why/How did you first come to FL? Were you invited by someone? See us on social media?
We were invited by Pastor Paula.
3) What’s your favorite thing about serving in your current ministry position?
What I love most about serving in family ministries is the fulfillment you get from being transparent with couples and letting them see you live life successfully in spite of your own personal struggles. They see God’s grace at work in your life & marriage and it gives them hope as they work through their own struggles. Seeing their faith grow as a result of this brings great joy to my heart.
4) Favorite Scripture? Tell us why this is so meaningful for you.
Romans 8:28. I find so much peace and comfort in knowing that God works all things out for my good. It’s very reassuring to know that even when you are facing the worst of circumstances that God is working them ALL for my good. Even my mistakes!
5) What’s one thing you want people to know about Freedom Life?
Come as you are and experience the true love of Christ as we live it together. We are an Acts 2 church with a true heart toward seeking and saving the lost.
Best book you’ve read lately?
Recently read and rereading Mastering Life Before It’s Too Late: 10 Biblical Strategies For A Lifetime Of Purpose.